Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013

<< < (2/37) > >>

Morgbug:
We'll see what happens.  TNSE was flooded with calls, emails today and I"m guessing not many are impressed as they're making some sort of announcement tomorrow.  I'll wait and see.  I'll live with the scan cards as that's a future direction that's likely unstoppable, but the notion of paying to print tickets at home?  I think not.  I'll show up with my card at the bloody arena and make them print them all off for me if they are going to charge. 

In other news, we held our draft (second) tonight.  I had six picks out of 24 games and will be taking one of the guys in our group to two games in exchange for going with him to two of his games.  So I'll make it to 8 games total this year:

January 19 Ottawa Senators - home opener
January 25 Pittsburgh Penguins
February 12 Philadelphia Flyers
February 17 Boston Bruins
March 02 Washington Capitals
March 14 New York Rangers
April 09 Buffalo Sabres
April 18 Carolina Hurricanes

I gotta say, that's a pretty sweet schedule.  Still leaves room to drift south to St. Paul for the Ducks game too.   :P

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on January 14, 2013, 11:01 PM ---Still leaves room to drift south to St. Paul for the Ducks game too.   :P

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you're coming down...  I've got tickets for the Mar 12th Wild/Ducks game.  ;)

Jesse James:
Saw on twitter season tickets for Panthers games were starting at like $7 + a free jersey and free parking?  Hah.

Jesse James:
Picked up 2 tickets, Pens vs. Sabers on 4/2.  Not low seats, but still cost $200...  That's why I don't get to many Pens games.  I got mid-ice though which is nice.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 15, 2013, 07:36 PM ---Picked up 2 tickets, Pens vs. Sabers on 4/2.  Not low seats, but still cost $200...  That's why I don't get to many Pens games.  I got mid-ice though which is nice.

--- End quote ---

Yeowch.  Mind you those sound like better seats than we might have (row 15 lower level, directly behind the net) and we're paying $95 a pop this year.  Jeff won't tell me how little he's paying for just about the same seats.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version