Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013

<< < (20/37) > >>

Jeff:
Overtime(s).   :-\

Morgbug:
Ouch.  Is it too late to change to a Blackhawks band wagon? 

Jeff:
Damn.  Really thought we'd steal that one...  :'(

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Jeff on April 30, 2013, 11:26 PM ---Damn.  Really thought we'd steal that one...  :'(

--- End quote ---

You and me both!  All I can say is thank god the crossbar is as wide as it is, otherwise the Hawks would be looking at 2012 all over again, where Crawford can't get them out of overtime games...  I thought the Hawks came out pretty flat at the begining of the game and picked it up in the second and beyond.  Great job by Harding taking goal after several months of back-up duty.  Thought he had an impressive game considering he was pressed into duty at the last minute.

BTW, thought this was pretty funny too last night.  Not sure that any of you non-Chicagoans caught this in real time, but thankfully Yahoo! picked it up:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/chicago-blackhawks-had-tremendous-amount-sex-season-report-130942430.html

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on April 29, 2013, 05:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on April 29, 2013, 01:52 PM ---I'm feeling your pain Jeff.  The Bruins ended their season looking like they had no interest in winning, with a 3-5-2 record in their last 10.  If they won their last game, it would have given them first in the division and knocked Montreal down into fourth.  Instead, we face the Leafs who are going to be very hungry since this is the first time they've been in the playoffs in 10 years.  We better get our **** together.

--- End quote ---

But it's the Leafs.  Talk about your regression to the mean.   :P

--- End quote ---

Ha!   :D

It felt good to open the series with a 4-1 win, I think that'll be huge for their confidence to get back on track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version