Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

2013 SDCC Exclusive 6" Fett w/Carbonite Block

<< < (3/27) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Dan on January 31, 2013, 01:27 PM ---This would be a good place to do an early bird set- Luke Leia Chewie and R2. Sure R2 will be in the regular fall release assortment, but since when are they against making people buy things more than once?

--- End quote ---

This is where I was going as well.  I can't imagine it being more than four figures, though a bounty hunter set would be enough to bring me in.  This would also explain why they went with Pilot Luke in the first wave.  It might also match the POTF2 Classic Edition 4-pack (Luke, Han, Chewie, Vader).  I could see that group being a little more popular than the EB set.

If Fett is included, I'm not sure I could resist.  Vader might be a must-have for me as well.  It will be interesting to see if/how this is made available outside of the con.  I don't know if making a hard to get exclusive is the best way to kick off a line that people are already on the fence about.   :-\

evenflow:
If they take the Marvel Legends approach it may be a figure that is slightly different than the regular release like they did with Thor to debut the line.

P-Siddy:
Another one it could be is Wedge... he seems to always be an exclusive (save for the TVC version) or chase figure.  And the X-Wing pilot gear will be ready being that Luke will be done.

Greg:

--- Quote from: evenflow on January 31, 2013, 03:48 PM ---If they take the Marvel Legends approach it may be a figure that is slightly different than the regular release like they did with Thor to debut the line.

--- End quote ---

That's exactly what I was thinking. Worst case scenario might be an exclusive accessory (Han in Carbonite?) or mini-figure (Mouse Droid or Salacious?), but most likely it will be an exclusive paint job or pre-packed figure.

jono:
My hope Jawa and R5 D4
My guess Sandtroopers 2 pack probably with floating droid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version