Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

Star Wars Movie Spin-Offs?

<< < (10/11) > >>

R5Don4:
That sounds great.  I would find it immensely amusing if Disney went back and undid George's irritating revisionist improvements and tweaks.  Clone voice Boba, scrap the SE Max Rebo band, Darth's Noooooo, etc.

P-Siddy:
I always wondered why would Boba Fett's voice need to sound like Jango's/clone's voice?  Since he is pretty badass, perhaps he suffered some damage to the vocal cords during some scuffle that almost cost him his life?  Or he smoked?  Or maybe some ailment, or maybe because he didn't have the restrictions that the clone troopers had...

JediJman:

--- Quote from: R5Don4 on February 11, 2014, 08:45 AM ---That sounds great.  I would find it immensely amusing if Disney went back and undid George's irritating revisionist improvements and tweaks.  Clone voice Boba, scrap the SE Max Rebo band, Darth's Noooooo, etc.

--- End quote ---

Revisions on revisions eh?  I like it.

Matt_Fury:
I'm hoping beyond hope that they Hire Adywan (of Star Wars: Revisited fame) to handle all things previously released.

Qui-Gon Jim:
I have often said that there is a vast pool of fan talent that they could easily tap into.  This is a great idea, at least from a perspective of input.

It blows my mind when these big companies get things so wrong when there would be thousands of nerds willing to churn out better products for little investment.  Think Transformers, DC movies, etc. etc.

Tap into those that love the product.  Emotional investment can produce dividends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version