Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Kmart Vintage Ewok Catapult w/Ewoks

<< < (3/13) > >>

darth broem 2:
I am looking forwards to seeing pictures of the set.  More than likely I'll end up getting it. 

Jesse James:
Steve, this set, do you recall any details?  One Ewok and the catapult?  Two and the weapon?

I'm stoked on this set and the other one has me more excited about the apparant Trooper variation that's going around.

Dressel Rebel:
I hate exclusives, and especially KMart exclusives.  KMart is a **** store, and I don't even have one within 35 miles of my house.

If Hasbro put as much effort into their Star Wars figures as they do cooking up these exclusive schemes, maybe they would have a better showing at Toy Fair.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 11, 2013, 01:07 AM ---Steve, this set, do you recall any details?  One Ewok and the catapult?  Two and the weapon?

--- End quote ---

I believe it was 2 'woks and the catapult.  Sorry I cannot be concrete (I was there, right!), but my bladder was about to explode.  Once it got to Marvel, I had to run.

Brian:
I wish it wasn't K-Mart as well (none around here), but it does sound like a couple of nice exclusives, and I loved last year's.  I'll be looking for help with these again this time around :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version