Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

2013 Disney Star Tours Box Sets

<< < (4/5) > >>

Jayson:
I don't think the newest exclusives (figure packs, Mickey's Jedi Starfighter) hit the Disney store (online). I'm still holding out hope.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Rob on October 12, 2013, 07:13 PM ---So, I forgot to buy these.  Mostly, because I didn't want to.  But, complete set and all...

Are they long gone at this point?

--- End quote ---

I hope not - I'm going to be back down at Disney in January and like when I was there last may - ALL of the recent figure sets were in plentiful supply - so I'd be shocked if these came and went and there are no more...

McMetal:
Am I wasting my time looking for a star speeder down here? I haven't seen the star tours sets yet but they had two sets of crappy SW figurines. Non-articulated stuff...easy pass.

Jesse James:
Last I heard there were tons of starspeeders.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 18, 2013, 09:38 PM ---Last I heard there were tons of starspeeders.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, good to know but I've yet to see this at any of the shops here so far. Maybe they only sell this at Hollywood studios park?

I did find the 2 star tours sets today at a shop in animal kingdom. I got the last set with the sky trooper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version