Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels - Coming Fall 2014  (Read 45698 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Rebels - Coming Fall 2014
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2014, 01:52 PM »
I don't know about young Han Solo, even if he did show up in  the Yoda Chronicles, but it sounds like Captain Rex from Star Tours will show up on the show.

http://www.endorexpress.net/2014/08/rx-24-to-appear-in-rebels/
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2014, 10:42 AM »
About Sabine mandalorian girl in art attack: it looks like an operation from a video game (sabotage),
but the actions are being trying to be justified; moments before a stormtrooper abused a civilian.

This is for kids, all right, but it is appealing for interest in adults too, cause Disney has looked at artistic motivation.
In a guerrilla campaing, rebels could live solitary lives, and so thus art is their main company.

Art attack is a blink to the contemporary street art, also represents the imaginary against the establishment.

Can´t critic this, for me is acceptable, but not excelent yet.

This is for kids, again, and we are adults, 35 years after we watch an activist artist in rebel lines, wish to listen the speech of a poet soon. (If check OT databank, Teebo was an ewok poet).

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:44 AM by EpicGon »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2014, 10:45 AM »
Rebels Short on tonight at 6:30 Central I believe...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2014, 12:45 PM »
You can watch it now on YouTube
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2014, 09:57 AM »
I love how Disney doesn't mess around - looks like Rebels is following the path of a lot of other Disney Jr./Disney XD shows - early on-line preview followed by on-air premiere followed by DVD release in a two week span.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
· “Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion” one-hour movie will be available to verified users on WATCHDisneyXD.com and the WATCH Disney XD app for smartphones and tablets. It will also be available on Disney Channel SVOD.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3
· Premiere telecast of the one-hour movie “Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion” (9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney Channel.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4
· “Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion” will be available on Disney XD VOD and for purchase through Apple iTunes, Amazon Instant Video and Google Play.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 6
· “Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion” (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) premieres on Disney XD.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 13
· “Star Wars Rebels” (9:00 p.m., ET/PT) series premieres on Disney XD.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 14
· “Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion” will be available to own on DVD in retailers nationwide. The DVD includes the movie, a free Ghost 3D model ship, four “Star Wars Rebels” shorts, plus a never-before-seen piece that takes you deeper into the world of “Star Wars Rebels” and the upcoming season.
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2014, 10:45 AM »
Yeah, that is a very concerted, calculated plan to launch the new show.  To be honest, I'm happy to see that sort of aggressive marketing stance.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2014, 03:01 PM »
Today watched "Entanglement" short:

-The tie fighter pilot sans helmet looked like the TSC imperial gunner´s face.  :)

-For the plot, the production team must determine "the range of wave explosin" of a TIE fighter (troopers survive)

-The foretold oppression of the empire touches a very domestic sphere: soldiers persecuting ambulant fruit sellers.
Maybe it turn into how they conquest a planet (like mandalor from cw) but until that, the oppressed ughanut is only an emotional leit motiv for a poor harmless guy, cause he doesn´t provide more background of that status quo.

-Zeb is a blend of bodyguard and bouncer, if he is intended to provide a "Chewie role", with the plus of his speech,
must say that the wookie on OT was more expressive in gestes and actions.

-Seems animation colour is a bit brighter than CW, due to that sunny desert but also because production line wants a less sombre
narration.

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2014, 07:40 PM »
I had anticipated there would just be many things that happened between Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope.  It's nice to see truly just how these things now lead in to Episode 4.