Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL Offseason 2013

<< < (9/9)

DSJ™:
Bah! 

Gretzky's trade to L.A. 25 years ago still creating ripple effect

Double bah! 

Jeff:
Took a while longer than usual (thanks Glendale  ::)), but finally got my confrmation for my season tix package renewal last week. 

Once again, my dad and I are thinking of a Road Trip to the Great White North...  maybe this year we'll actually do it. :P

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Jeff on August 12, 2013, 05:33 PM ---Once again, my dad and I are thinking of a Road Trip to the Great White North...  maybe this year we'll actually do it. :P

--- End quote ---

I thought we had a good thing going Jeff... :'(

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on February 20, 2013, 09:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeff on February 20, 2013, 10:59 AM ---Maybe next year, we can make Brent drive down here to Minny to pick me up, then the two of us can stop in WI and pick you up on the way to Chicago for a game.   :D

--- End quote ---

Count me in!  You guys tell me the game and I'll handle the tickets.

--- End quote ---

Morgbug:
Y'know, I just did that drive about two weeks ago.  Came home straight from Madison so add a little time to get to/back from Chicago.  In winter?  Not so sure anymore.  Pretty long drive really. 

--- Quote from: Jeff on August 12, 2013, 05:33 PM ---Took a while longer than usual (thanks Glendale  ::)), but finally got my confrmation for my season tix package renewal last week. 

Once again, my dad and I are thinking of a Road Trip to the Great White North...  maybe this year we'll actually do it. :P

--- End quote ---

Yeesh, we got billed for this year's season tickets before last season was over.  Final payment of three is processed on Friday of this week. 

Three Wild games up here this year plus a pre-season as well.  Odds are I'll be at one of them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version