Collectibles > Kubricks

Kubrick Prototypes

<< < (2/6) > >>

bigj22:
i wont be touching that. ITS GOT FAKE FAKE WRITTEN all over it. No one could possibly own and sell so many Prototypes. Just not possible. Ill pass.

SoloSS:
What if its the closest any of us will get to that sought after Kubrick though?? Maybe - even if its fake - it'd be kind of fun to own?

bigj22:

--- Quote from: SoloSS on August 16, 2013, 10:52 PM ---What if its the closest any of us will get to that sought after Kubrick though?? Maybe - even if its fake - it'd be kind of fun to own?

--- End quote ---

Oh dont get me wrong. If its the only way to get one then sure. My opinion is most are going to feel its RARE and real and it will probably go for a bit. Or maybe not. But seeing how the box sets have been dropping in price dramatically, you may get that set for 120.00 or so. I got mine for that price last month.

SoloSS:
That is a great price for that set.. Very good!

Plasticlab:
All this stuff is from a big trash bin from the Chinese factory. Thousands of them on ebay....
Looks more liek a mock-up to me but then again I could make this in about 20 minutes...
No provenance so resale is not going to happen but with all the big nothing coming from Medicom it's a "fun" buy.
Some crazy Swed will over pay for it I'm sure...  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version