Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013-14

<< < (5/18) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on January 28, 2014, 08:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Morgbug on January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM ---Jets completely trolled the Hawks tonight.  Goaltenders can win hockey games, almost all by themselves.

--- End quote ---

The Hawks have been making goalies look like All-Stars all season...  Except their own of course...

--- End quote ---

Raanta played quite well while Crawford was out.   :-\

I Am Sith:
Very true.  When Raanta was 'the guy' he did well.  However now that Crawford is back, neither one of them look particularly good.  I submit for your consideration Raanta's performance last night against Calgary where he gave up 4 on 15 shots... :'(  Crawford did well in relief until OT where he over extended himself and left a wrap around with half the net open.  Granted, Leddy was there to help out on defense, but they both contributed to Calgary's winning score in OT.

Jeff:
Dale, I was wondering if you guys were able to set up some sort of PTSD therapy for Ben Scrivens after last night...   59 saves?!?  100 shot-attempts?!?   :o

Jeff:
Man, scary news on Letang.  At least it's just six weeks and he's not, you know, dead instead.  :-\

Maybe he'll end up with a Masterton trophy instead of a Norris this year...

Jesse James:
Yeah I feel bad for him.  26...  Yeesh.  Scary.  The guy is a physical specimen then this...  You just never know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version