Author Topic: New York Comic-Con 2015  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: New York Comic-Con 2015
« Reply #15 on: October 9, 2015, 05:30 PM »
Again, not too much shown, but I do like what we did see. The Force Awakens Han looks great, can't wait for that figure to start showing up, hopefully not too far away. Nice to finally see one of the big 3 in figure form, outside of LEGO.  It may help clear out some of the Chewies too :).

I'm a little surprised that they apparently didn't have much of a 3 3/4 figure display, let alone new reveals.  It seemed like the 5 poa line was their main push, and it didn't seem to get much attention outside of saying they were trying to get products to shelves.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: New York Comic-Con 2015
« Reply #16 on: October 9, 2015, 08:43 PM »
Collector event so collector figs...  Make no mistake I don't think Hasbro is under some misconception they'll make most collectors enjoy 5poa.  They're kid targeted toys and if collectors like them too at all it's just bonus sales.  Collectors get 6" and exclusives and can support those or get less as time goes on.

I'm kind of shocked they would devote as much as they have to the older collector, like the 6" TIE.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77