Author Topic: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts  (Read 106118 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Re: Retail Prices/Sales/Discounts
« Reply #45 on: December 8, 2019, 11:04 AM »
Yeah thatís all the same stuff and pricing mine has.  Plus $9.99 TIE Fighters and occasionally 3.75Ē black series for $2.99.  I picked up a pair of Royal Guards and an Ackbar last week.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2020, 11:26 AM »
I picked up a pair of Rebolt and Corellian Hound 2-Packs at Ross yesterday that were marked down to $0.49 and $0.99 - I didn't feel like I needed multiples of that one, but for $1.63 out the door I couldn't pass them up.

Offline StBrianOfMinneapolis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Biggs was right!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2020, 01:12 AM »
Five Below stores are receiving new cases of the Solo Quay Tolsite case and the Resistance case all for $3.25 a figure.  I just nabbed a Quay and all the troopers from Resistance from the Southtown Bloomington, MN store. Strangely... Quay was still there but no L3.
Macklunkey!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2020, 12:44 PM »
Five Below stores are receiving new cases of the Solo Quay Tolsite case and the Resistance case all for $3.25 a figure.  I just nabbed a Quay and all the troopers from Resistance from the Southtown Bloomington, MN store. Strangely... Quay was still there but no L3.

I just was coming to post the same thing! I picked up a Pyre and Quay for $3.25 each, even though Quay was marked as $5.

Iíll buy Quays all day long at that price!  ;D
A characterís face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Padawan
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2020, 04:32 PM »
Ha!

Me too!!
I was just stopping by to report that, after playing the long long game, I was able to finally complete my 5POA Solo collection by picking up Quay and L3 today (along with a second ERG) at the local 5 Below.

They also had 2 fully packed pegs of Resistance figures, but I finished that line off ages ago. Aaaaand a shipper of wave 2 of the Galaxy of Adventures tubes.

It felt like late 2018 all over again.