Author Topic: TVC Carbon Freezing Chamber Playset  (Read 368 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Re: TVC Carbon Freezing Chamber Playset
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 10:27 AM »
Iím talking the Carbo block itself, I wanna light one of those haha.  Though I will light the playset too.  Jabbas looks awesome with some simple white lighting through the vents so I def want to use what Hasbro gave us on the Bespin flooring to get that awesome orange glow.

Well, you light the carbon block for your Jabbaís palace scene, not for your freezing chamber scene. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2020, 12:20 AM »
I light them for all...  or Lando canít tell if heís in perfect hibernation.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2020, 12:23 AM »
I guess one of the clickbait YouTube toy people posted how thereís a playmobil ghostbusters set he feels is evidence Hasbro couldíve given more here...  now itís all the arguments against this set for some dudes and I have tried to explain how comparing playmobil as a company to Hasbro is like comparing Lego to Hasbro and why itís not a really valid argument to make... they wonít even read what I link, which is just corporate structure stuff about playmobil.  Itís not war and peace or anything. 🤦‍♂️
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2020, 06:47 PM »
I ordered 2 of these from GameStop today:  Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Carbon-Freezing Chamber The Vintage Collection Playset during the BOGO half off sale.  It's running through midnight tonight, and you get free shipping.  It cost me a little over $75 for both.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2020, 08:49 PM »
I ordered 2 of these from GameStop today:  Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Carbon-Freezing Chamber The Vintage Collection Playset during the BOGO half off sale.  It's running through midnight tonight, and you get free shipping.  It cost me a little over $75 for both.

Awesome. Thanks!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."