Author Topic: Who Here Has Your Own Web Site?  (Read 2393 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Who Here Has Your Own Web Site?
« on: September 1, 2003, 11:54 AM »
What members of JediDefender have their very own web site?  If you have one, what's the main purpose of it?  What's the URL of it so that we all can see it?

I have chrisrhoads.com, which is my personal website.  On it I have my resume, a brief bio of myself, my daily journal, and of course tons of good stuff relating to my Star Wars collection.

I also have countryrhoads.com, which is my company website.  I do web design, graphic imaging, logo creation, eBay auctioning, business cards, computer work, and much more.  It's not a fulltime gig, but it's something I do on the side that brings in a little bit of money to help my Star Wars collecting.   8)
dustrho

Offline Sith Lord Cosmo

• Jedi Initiate
  • Detroit, WHAT?!
    • View Profile
Re: Who Here Has Your Own Web Site?
« Reply #1 on: September 1, 2003, 04:04 PM »
Mine is a log of stupid AIM conversations I have with my friends.  Its whole point is strictly entertainment

The link is http://www.msu.edu/~kramer17

Mods.  I don't think the humor here is bad, but if you guys think its too racy, go ahead and delete the link
Hotter than Bond.  Cooler than Bullitt

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: September 1, 2003, 04:21 PM »
Don't have one, never want one.

Jango Fettish

« Reply #3 on: September 1, 2003, 04:26 PM »
Well, you all know about my site, JangosApt.com. Since I am kinda "downsizing" my collection, I have considered making it my personalized collection site, where it would feature my DVD and other toy collections.

Offline BobaShek

• Jedi Initiate
  • OT Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 1, 2003, 06:29 PM »
Hooray! Time for shameless plugs! :)

I'm sure most of you know of my site and the accompanying forums. JediForce is a haven for young Star Wars enthusiasts. We have a lot of activities (like Star Wars Jeopardy which I am currently winning :P) and a close-knit community. That basically sums us up, so check us out if you'd like. :)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 1, 2003, 07:49 PM »
I've been trying to make a webpage for a while now. I got a "How to make your own webpage" book last Christmas, but I never really got past the first few stages.

This past semester at school, we made webpages in Computer class. I made my site (A video game code site), and it was one of the best in the class. I had the chance to upload it onto the 'net, but for some reason I turned down the offer. I guess I figured that I wouldn't have enough time to update it as much as I wanted to.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 1, 2003, 09:38 PM »
Mine is hosted on ICQ.  It was a project my daughter had for school a few years back and so she helped me make one.  It hosts pictures of my collections and of the conventions I go to.  I just updated it with pics from Dragon-con.  

jadesfire
Beth

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #7 on: September 2, 2003, 01:44 PM »
I've got a couple. There's my personal site that I never update with the Star Wars pics (it's in my sig).....and then there's my web radio thing that I've been doing for about 6 years.

Mostly these sites are for my own entertainment, but every once in awhile someone takes a look at them I suppose.
Got Clones?

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: September 2, 2003, 01:52 PM »
Proving that anyone can have their own website and people will create stuff just to be an a$$...I have one

The Official Ice Cream Maker Guy Homepage

« Last Edit: September 2, 2003, 01:52 PM by OCB »