Community > Other Toy Lines

Jurassic Park Toys

<< < (4/8) > >>

Scockery:
Mattel has the Jurassic World 2 licenses and some rough pics have leaked. 3 3/4" or 4" figures. Starlord on motorcycle...lol. An aquatic beast.

Brian:
I haven't bought any of the new Mattel stuff, but have read a lot of positive things about the line so I took a look at them at Target the other day. I have to say, it doesn't look too bad. The mega T-Rex in particular is really, really cool. I was tempted to at least pick that up, but I'm really trying to not buy any "other" lines outside of Star Wars (and some Marvel), and scale things down. It is cool to see a fun toyline like that out there though.

efranks:
My Target blew through most of the first stock they got for launch. Some, like bigger dinosaurs and the Jeep have come back but they're still missing most of the $8-ish figures and small dino packs. I'm interested to see what happens after the movie opens.

E...

Jesse James:
I kinda want the flatbed truck for an acid rain custom but have never seen it in a store.

McMetal:
The truck is cool! Some of the vehicles have RC functionality too. I agree they did a good job with this launch, it's like 3 times the stuff they released for Solo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version