Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica/Caprica (Potential Spoilers)  (Read 103583 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Battlestar Galactica...who's watching?
« Reply #195 on: January 23, 2007, 03:28 AM »
You can just search DailyMotion.com as well. You may be able to find versions that are all in one piece and don't have subtitles. :)
"This is the way."

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2007, 08:45 PM »
That was an awesome episode. Glad I got to catch up, albeit a couple days later. No more D'Annas though unless they still have a few living ones on a Basestar that will be done when they die.

That was cool how Sharon and Helo planned to rescue Hera... I always wonder, "What if they try that and the Cylons boxed her model?" That mission would be fruitless.

It'll be interesting to see what becomes of Baltar now that he's returned to Galactica...

I wonder who the "known" Cylon is... given D'Anna's reaction it is someone she's had contact with. I was just about to agree with Matt about it not being Kara since the Cylons wanted to impregnate her in "The Farm." But she possibly could be because the Cylons don't know she is one of the final 5... if she is in fact one.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 23, 2007, 11:57 PM »
Yeah that was a pretty cool episode, I was shocked that they boxed that model.
It was interesting to see it done too, I'm guessing six is due for that too soon considering she has now killed two other models, Interesting to see Chief show Colonel Tigh Balter on the sly not really makin a big fuss about it, I think there is a good ol fashion beat down comin Baltars way.
I wanna know where they are also takin the Starbuck destiny thing, here paintings of the nova was an interesting turn too.
One thing that I have to mention are the effects in this show, again they were very very impressive, the star going nova an the planets destruction were very cool.
Man I love this show.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2007, 10:50 AM »
I think there is a good ol fashion beat down comin Baltars way.

I think so too for what the BSG webpage is saying. There's also an interesting pic of Baltar in a Cylon "rebirthing pod" as if he just reawoke with Six standing behind him. I say dream sequence.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2007, 06:55 PM »
I am suspecting Starbuck to be one of the final five, not just because of the connection of her painting the "eye of jupiter" but because Katie Sackoff said she was finished filming half way though the season. The producers of the show have indicated someone wont be returning next year as well.
Also a friend of mine heard Katie Sackoff talking on KUFO, a portland oregon radio station. Appearantly the conversation slightly hinted to her not being on the show much longer, though she said she could not answer the question. (Keep in mind the radio station part was not heard by me, so I cannot confirm anything said.)

I was bummed that Lucy Lawless left the show. I was really starting to like her character(s).
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2007, 11:00 AM »
The producers of the show have indicated someone wont be returning next year as well.

WARNING - MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Battlestar Making a Galactic Change
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2007, 03:52 PM »

Interesting article. I did answer one of the questions I had.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2007, 12:41 AM »
Tonight's episode was very good.  Not much action, but a great character episode.  I highly reccomend everyone go to Sci Fi and see the extended "bonus" scene.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2007, 06:18 AM »
I have been trying since I watched the episode but it keeps telling me its unavailable but other videos play. I tried to watch it literaly a minute after the show was over. It rather annoyed me...

Great episode. Really looking forward to seeing where they take the Baltar situation.
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2007, 09:47 AM »
I was afraid last night would be primarily an Apollo/Starbuck Episode, but they found a nice balance and it worked.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2007, 01:25 PM »
Straxus.  You probably tried at the worst possible time.  I tried about 30 minutes after the episode and had no problem.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2007, 07:19 PM »
You are right...
I tried today and it was all good.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2007, 07:41 PM »
That was a good episode. I guess we now know Baltar's not a Cylon!

The bad news: waiting another 2 weeks for a new episode!! Sheesh.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2007, 08:07 PM »
2 Weeks!!! 2 weeks!!! Well I guess I can wait that long. I really felt sorry for Lee in the hallway, so drunk that you dont notice that your ring has fallen off your hand :o Also shows how stupid he could be though.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2007, 09:32 AM »
maybe they figured they couldnt' compete with the Super Bowl??

Yeah, it was interesting to see Lee's breakdown. Almost Tigh-ish.