Author Topic: Top 5 Hotties  (Read 1590701 times)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 Hotties
« Reply #3510 on: June 3, 2007, 12:18 AM »
Slave Leia babe.

Not for nothing but this was one of the nicest of the Leia Babes... And her smile is truly infectious...

Ok, and don't shoot me, but is it me, or is Aunt Beru a hottie in her own right...

Granted, I didn't get a shot of her full ahem, assets... but still...

I agreen Beru is very cute.  As is the Slave Leia there. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3511 on: June 3, 2007, 02:37 AM »
I think everyone from Pitt stayed home out of spite for where the show was. :)  I don't know anyone for sure who went save for maybe Mike (Up2Win), and that I'm not sure on.

We shoulda had an anti-C4 party, but, well, I would've been stuck here anyway covering C4 so it wouldn't have mattered.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: June 4, 2007, 12:31 AM »
Mike didn't go as far as I know.  I don't think any of the Pitt guys did this time which was kind of surprising. 

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3513 on: June 4, 2007, 01:35 AM »
I think we were all generally pissed about the costs involved.  Not that we didn't want to go...  But factoring in flight, hotel, travel in the city, mad money...  Man that was gonna be one expensive con.  If it were in Vegas at least you can get cheap flights and hotels are a dime a dozen there so their costs are much lower in general...  I think Vegas would be the only economical place to hold it where you'd still have to fly there (from our area).

Chicago, Indianapolis...  those are the best cities I think for the majority of who attends (Canuckleheads and us).  If it was sure to alternate to the East Coast though I'd be less gripey about where it was. :)

Plus there seemed to be no positive to holding it there (IE: the Lucas archives weren't extensive at all, celebrity guests were the same ole same ole, etc.).  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline EUCustomMan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • My Custom Figure Site
« Reply #3514 on: June 5, 2007, 10:42 AM »
Bad news if you didn't like C4 being in LA. I heard fom a few people working the show that the next 2 will be in the same place...Gen Con made a multi convention deal inorder to get a discount price. I also heard that attendence was up for C4. Sorry guys.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: June 5, 2007, 10:52 AM »
I also heard that attendence was up for C4. Sorry guys.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if that were true. There's so many folks living down here-probably most of them fans like myself couldn't go the prior N.eastern celebrations. Not only that but I can imagine alot of locals attending casually for something to do in their area. Not that there's nothing to do in LA or SOCAL..but for the nostalgic types that claim they've done-it-all-here  ::).

DS

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: June 5, 2007, 12:11 PM »
When did Indiana become "N. Eastern?"  I think 12 hours driving time off the East Coast discounts that statement.

From what the guys in the press room said, one day badges sold out for Friday, Saturday and Sunday but they didn't have final show numbers at that time.

As for CV and CVI, we heard rumors when CIV was announced that the LACC was the go-to place for the next 3 conventions so that's not entirely new news.  However, according to one person I talked to, GenCon has not officially signed on for the next two shows yet.  But I think that they did a good enough job this time around to get them that contract.

Unless something drastic changes with my finances, I'll never go to LA again for a Celebration.  It cost me double what Indiana did and only being 2 years out, it was just barely enough time to save up the cash for it.  I'm even skipping the PSWCS Summer Social this year because it's too close to CIV and I just can't afford it...plus Wizard World Philly is the following week and I already have my ticket for that.

E...

"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #3517 on: June 5, 2007, 12:44 PM »

"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: June 5, 2007, 01:11 PM »
Thanks for putting us back on track.

He has everything going for him - aside from his face...and career.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: June 5, 2007, 01:18 PM »
When did Indiana become "N. Eastern?"  I think 12 hours driving time off the East Coast discounts that statement.

No, it does not. It takes 24+ to drive to Indiana from the west coast. If you had to divide the US in half Indy is in the North..and it's on the eastern half.

DS

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: June 5, 2007, 01:34 PM »
I'm sure everyone in Indiana will be happy to know they're in the NE, then.  I guess changing time zones doesn't count for much either?

Still, Indy is within 1000 miles (ie driving distance) of 80% of the US population.  But, if you want to join the entitled CA residents from RebelScum and tell me all about how your 20% of the population is more important I think can we can find a thread to hash it out in...

E...

[edited for spelling]
« Last Edit: June 5, 2007, 02:00 PM by efranks »

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: June 5, 2007, 01:35 PM »
**** Indiana.

Let's talk about Carrot Top's killer bod.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: June 5, 2007, 01:49 PM »
i thought this thread was for looking at boobies; not arguing like pussies.

This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: June 5, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Then get out puss

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: June 5, 2007, 02:00 PM »