Author Topic: jjks takes a stab at what his pal Virex really looks like  (Read 26004 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: jjks takes a stab at what his pal Virex really looks like
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2004, 10:52 PM »
Matt is still a member here, and I think his posting habits have improved a good bit.

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2004, 11:03 PM »

Clearly after intense searching this much be Virex...I'm glad to finally have this mystery solved

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2004, 11:06 PM »
Virex's CD list

Who'd have thunk he was such a FYC fan?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 11:13 PM by jjks »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2004, 11:40 PM »
Matt is still a member here, and I think his posting habits have improved a good bit.

Yes, they've improved quite a bit since last Friday night.

As for my CD list--JJKS, whenever I play "She Drives Me Crazy", just know that I'm thinking about you.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2004, 12:20 AM »
I just noticed that Mainland05 was on vacation...did you start taking your meds again for a while???  Good to see that experiment failed and Mainland05 is back posting from time to time

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2004, 03:00 PM »
I want to just come in here and clarify something. My postings towards Mainland were more sarcastic and not meant to be plain nasty. He has been dealt with multiple times and this was just giving him a jab. It's not like this is a constant thing at JD and I think if it is done every once in a while it hurts nothing.

Business as usual.

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2004, 11:06 PM »
   Yo Chris, your stuff was right up there w/ the others that were slandering this kid. What the hell is your problem !? And  to save your job ,you're kissing ass. I dare you all to try this **** on me. I would go where i had to go, know what i mean, huh. Don't think so? That's right, target me next and see what's up. I'm no 170 lb- 16 yr old kid you don't have to worry about. I have nothing to loose. I'm 5' 11" and 265-270. And all i do is follow my Marine like training day in, day out Besides having an honest life. Don't think so?
  Just admit to your part fully. Like i said this is not just you. The other minions were involved too. That was so unfare ! How big are you all now ?!
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2004, 11:23 PM »
I find it hard to believe I'm saving my job...

Secondly, you have done nothing to deserve being criticized, so I don't see what you mean by "target me next". Perhaps you don't know anything that occurred beyond what you saw in the public forum which would make what you posted somewhat understandable. Your threat at violence is less than professional and I find it hard to believe you would bring up something so stupid over a little joke at Mainland in the forum.

Reading back on what I posted, yes I was too harsh, but in no way was I trying to upset the kid. He posts with that type of attitude (as in "one of the guys") and I think he may have found it somewhat funny and at the same time getting the clue that we were giving him. His problems were discussed in length previously, in private. All I am saying is to not look so far into it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 11:39 PM by Chris Berry »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2004, 11:28 PM »
I find it hard to believe I'm saving my job...

I guess you don't know, Chris, that Darth Moribund is actually the owner and operator of this website.

Semper fi.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2004, 11:36 PM »
  Yo Chris, your stuff was right up there w/ the others that were slandering this kid. What the hell is your problem !? And  to save your job ,you're kissing ass. I dare you all to try this **** on me. I would go where i had to go, know what i mean, huh. Don't think so? That's right, target me next and see what's up. I'm no 170 lb- 16 yr old kid you don't have to worry about. I have nothing to loose. I'm 5' 11" and 265-270. And all i do is follow my Marine like training day in, day out Besides having an honest life. Don't think so?
  Just admit to your part fully. Like i said this is not just you. The other minions were involved too. That was so unfare ! How big are you all now ?!

First of all, I didn't participate in any 'slander' here, so don't go making general statements about the "stuff" as you call us. Chris Berry shouldn't have said what he did, but at least he didn't simply delete any evidence of his mistake like people at another site may have done. He posted an apology, and that should have been the end of it. Earlier today you sent me an e-mail saying that you "don't look for problems w/ anyone unless provoked", but by posting this you've proven otherwise with your ridiculous tough-guy talk. Marine-like training? Give me a break. That sounds like something a 6th grader would say.

I'm sure you're one of Mainland's buddies at school or something, so I can understand why you'd want to stick up for him - but you've done more harm than good.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2004, 11:37 PM »
Chris Berry:

[size=8]You're fired![/size]

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2004, 11:45 PM »

Couldn't help but think of this, for some reason.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2004, 12:07 AM »
I'm no 170 lb- 16 yr old kid

And neither is Mainland05:

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2004, 12:15 AM »
I really thought all this would just stop?
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2004, 12:25 AM »
  . I'm 5' 11" and 265-270. And all i do is follow my Marine like training day in, day out Besides having an honest life.

I've never even heard of you before, but after reading this crap I'm convinced you're a total joke. Pardon me while I go find my measuring tape and scale so I can throw my stats back at you.  ::)