Author Topic: How Do You Become?  (Read 9103 times)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: How Do You Become?
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2004, 12:07 AM »
Moderators are chosen by myself with the suggestions of the staff when we are in a situation that requires new moderators. We have not been in that situation for many, many months and I don't see the need for more in the near future. We have an excellent group of people here at the site that really don't need babysitting; we have fun and don't cause problems. This is a hobby that should be fun and no one is here to be bossy or just plain annoying, the staff is here to run the site and to promote the well being of the forums. Just continue to play nice and we will continue to run the site in an easy-going manner. Simple enough.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 12:13 AM by Chris Berry »

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2004, 12:09 AM »
Thank You, for clearing that up Chris. :)
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2004, 11:25 PM »
I think this is the first time I've ever seen anyone mention post counts here, or express a desire to become a moderator.  Not really how things go here, from what I've seen.  Didn't think anyone cared about that stuff at JD.  I'd agree with the staff members that already replied, that there's not even a need for mods around here that I've ever seen.  Couple "situations" popped up briefly here and there, but were squashed almost immediately.  Other than that, I've completely forgotten that there's even mods at this site.  Most of them just seem to be part of the regular gang, which is a big reason why I enjoy it here!   8)