Author Topic: New 2003 list...???  (Read 1902 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
New 2003 list...???
« on: February 3, 2003, 11:20 PM »
Pete over at TPU has just added another long list of Hasbro's possible 2003 line from a scoop he received.  Some pretty interesting tidbits in there, but as always, this is only speculation until confirmed by Hasbro, but it certainly is a fun read.  Hope it's all true!  Check it out at http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html (scroll down a little).

So what do you guys think?  What would you greatly look forward to from that list?  Basically all of the OT stuff has me very excited!  Throne Room Set?  Get outta here!  That would be a dream come true!
« Last Edit: February 3, 2003, 11:22 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re:New 2003 list...???
« Reply #1 on: February 4, 2003, 09:23 AM »
This seems almost identical to a lot of stuff rolling around in the rumor mill of the past few months.  I see the Sandcrawler is still there and the 12" Rebo Band both of which I have high hopes for...crossing fingers :)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 4, 2003, 10:10 AM »
Well they do sound interesting so far. I echo the Sandcrawler & Rebo Band members. Looking forward to them.
With all the stuff coming out, me thinks it's time to hand over my pay cheque to Mr. Lucas.  ;D

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 04:36 PM »
Well, I'm sure many people will be thrilled with the Max Rebo 12" figures, but other than the Scouttrouper on the speederbike, I haven't bought any.   However, like JediMAC, I am very excited to see any of the OT stuff rumored to be cast in plastic.   I can't wait to see the Sandcrawler in my collection.