Author Topic: Fallujah  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Fallujah
« on: April 1, 2004, 03:10 AM »
WARNING!  EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PICTURES OF THE VICTIMS OF MOB VIOLENCE IN IRAQ

They're pretty damn graphic. If you can't handle pictures of dead bodies, don't clicky.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/31/iraq.main/index.html

So, what do you all think?

I know it's only one city in all of Iraq. But this, is savage.

Look at the glee on the faces of babes.  :-X

IMO, Iraq will eventually be bled dry of its precious oil and nuked off the face of the earth. It's not what I would like to see happen. But I'm doubtful the US government under any administration is going to rebuild Iraq.  :(  

« Last Edit: April 1, 2004, 07:50 AM by OCB »
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Fallujah
« Reply #1 on: April 1, 2004, 09:22 AM »
Its one of the worst things I have ever seen...I also think we can't lump every Iraqi in with these kids and scumbags, I'm hoping most of them think this is the worst thing they have ever seen too

You grow up being brainwashed that Americans are the Great Satan means that this is a natural and awfully disgusting justification of why we needed to get that SOB out of Power.  

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 1, 2004, 10:25 AM »
This was one of the worst things that I have seen since that day back in 1993 (I think) where I heard about the action in Somilia and saw the video of the bodies of AMericans being dragged on the street.  I'm glad this counties news programs didn't show the bodies (as far as I know) unlike other news groups like Al Jerzer.  
If I were an Iraqi I wouldn't be celebrating any more attacks on the US or its allies since the next group that does will probally face a few thousand pounds of steel falling to the ground dropped by Americans airplanes.  

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 1, 2004, 12:08 PM »
Maybe we should put Saddam back in power for them.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 1, 2004, 12:43 PM »
I would like to see them nuked!!! Every single on them, it makes me sick to know that any kind of human can do something so damn stupid!  But then again, they are not human.  THEIR ALL ANIMALS!!!  Like wild dogs!!! :-[
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 1, 2004, 01:06 PM »
I would like to see them nuked!!! Every single on them, it makes me sick to know that any kind of human can do something so damn stupid!  But then again, they are not human.  THEIR ALL ANIMALS!!!  Like wild dogs!!! :-[

My understanding is that those were not even troops that were attacked...they were civilians there to help rebuild the country.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 1, 2004, 01:14 PM »

My understanding is that those were not even troops that were attacked...they were civilians there to help rebuild the country.

Yeah they were employees of some contartor for the US government who were there to help delevery food or something like that.  I'm glad the US is going after all of these people, the attackers and then the celebraters, and arresting them for what they did.  I heard on the news alot of Iraqis are toublesome about what took place there yesterday with the bombing of the humvee and the killing of the four civilians and desturction of their bodies.  So I don't feel like all Iraqis should be labeled as animals or have to deal with the retaniation which will be coming from the US.  Like I said before hopefully the next time these scumbags decide to stay and celebrate their attacks, we can fire a few missles at those people for looting government property.

Offline paploo

• Jedi Initiate
  • MORE EWOKS NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 1, 2004, 05:06 PM »
we should blow that bridge the FU** up. Find all of these bastards and drag there bodies down the streets of the US. I dont know why we bother to help. I hope each and everyone of them dies a slow and painfull death
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows-Aristotle Onasis

Offline Mainland05

• Jedi Apprentice
  • inventing a time machine :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 1, 2004, 05:08 PM »
We need to do that to all of them, for what I have seen and heard, men, women and children were all chanting and screaming saying this devil bull****, I cannot even explain how phist off I get when I see this ****!!!

We need to drop a damn NUC on all of them!!!! That whole damn, country needs to go down!!

They don't want peace, we are doing something for them and trying to help rebuild their country and look at what they do to us, it is bull****!

They are just like wild animals.  Just like that!!! They are all dead, soon they are gone!
Born & Raised Modesto Man. :)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 1, 2004, 05:25 PM »
Guys. Those people are over there fighting for the freedom of our country, and Iraqs freedom. Granted, the people that did that are duesh bags, and If I ever saw them anywhere, I would beat them to death myself, nuking all of them isnt the answer. Neither is installing Saddam back into power.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #10 on: April 1, 2004, 05:46 PM »
My view?

It's War...  This happens in all wars.  This isn't an isolated incident to the Iraq War, or Iraqi people.  U.S. citizens and troops have done simiilar things, especially when our nation's been invaded and occupied.  

Brutality is war defined, no matter who is in the war's zone, and for whatever reasons they're there.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 1, 2004, 08:34 PM »
I agree 100% with JesseJames, however, I will say this: Anyone who would wish to employ Nuclear Weapons today is a fool, why would you kill thousands to millions more than necessary with repercussions to the global enviorment. Anyone who uses Nuclear weapons should be killed, slowly and methodicaly.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -