Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Wow - Vintage eBay Auctions

<< < (3/207) > >>

jokabofe:
so almost 3 days have passed, and han hasn't gone up any. you think that's it, or will there be a little last minute fever?

and it looks like nobody's biting on that vlix... c'mon brent, you know you want it  :D

DSJ™:
Last minute fever, lots of people wait till the dying minutes. So sense getting into a bidding war.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on July 23, 2004, 01:25 AM ---Last minute fever, lots of people wait till the dying minutes. So sense getting into a bidding war.

--- End quote ---

As a seller on ebay, I love it when people bid on my items early and often.  

As a buyer on ebay, I have absolutely no clue why anyone does that.  Really, what's the point.  I think every auction I've ever bid on before the final seconds I have lost.  Someone always snipes it and that is exactly how I prefer to buy, bidding early only when I won't be around when an auction ends.  

I think han will go for $3300 or so.  Vlix may not go, that's a lot of money for a loose figure.  I am aware of the rarity, of course, but I'd think that would fit as a last second buy as well.  

Personally I've got one more lottery ticket shot tonight.  If I win, that will be my first purchase :)

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on July 23, 2004, 11:01 AM ---Personally I've got one more lottery ticket shot tonight.  If I win, that will be my first purchase :)

--- End quote ---

Unless I win the lottery!  :-\

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on July 23, 2004, 11:01 AM ---Vlix may not go, that's a lot of money for a loose figure.  I am aware of the rarity, of course, but I'd think that would fit as a last second buy as well.  

Personally I've got one more lottery ticket shot tonight.  If I win, that will be my first purchase :)

--- End quote ---

Better win the lottery fast, theres a bid on it!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version