Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Collecting 'To Do' Lists!

<< < (3/46) > >>

bobafett14:
Well, without listing all the "darn near impossible" or "sell my right arm to get it items"

I'd like to complete my bend-ums individually carded set:
NEED Luke X-wing and Fett.(bud posted that he saw him online for $35-I may bite, just to check it off the list)

Also, have to grab the 3PO cakepan to complete that set, just haven;t gotten around to it.

For whatever reason i hqave to go back and check, I may have missed the Obi jedi training POTJ  not sure.  Don;t remember offhand.

vintage loose-need a few of the HTF POTF Yak, blue snag, amanaman

Other than that it's the usual grab everything I can find and especially everything I can find on clearance.

bobafett14:
Also need a few of the minis:

Fett
Vader Jedi
Luke Jedi
Scout on speeder
Han
Mara Jade

may just wait have a feeling these will be cheaper down the road once forgotten.

jokabofe:
I thought this was actually about collecting to do lists...  ::)

Shouldn't this just be in your trading thread since you need/want all this stuff??

JediMAC:
Anyone else?  Just updated mine with a few scores from the past month or so...

Biggest task currently staring at me is the undertaking of the Gentle Giant busts.  Makes me nervous thinking about getting into those.  But now that I've knocked off the rest of the mini sabers that I need, I guess the busts are next on the to-do list.  Wish me luck!  Anyone have an extra Boba Fett or Vader...?!   :P

Scott:
Updated my list through today

I've decided to pass on the Sandtrooper Carded Kubrick, Simon hooked me up with Leia Carded and I'll eventually pick up Droids R2 and Fett, maybe even loose if I can get them.  Carded on those isn't too important

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version