Author Topic: Participants needed for quick experiment (results are in!)  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Jedi Idej

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Participants needed for quick experiment (results are in!)
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 02:03 AM »
Too late for me to participate as well, though I did take a guess before seeing the revealed images.

1) On seeing the cropped shots, that was the first time I ever noticed her eyes.  ;) (Maybe it's my monitor resolution, but her right eyelid looks lower.)

2) I saw her on Stern's televised radio show on E!. I got the feeling she's uneasy about disrobing, so I guessed the shot she "looks" comfortable was her clothed picture.

From the head shot, I guessed she was comfortable/clothed on the right; her head is square to the camera, whereas it's tilted down in the left (shying away from being seen).

In the revealed images, the first second thing I noticed, below her smiley sunshines, are the back of both hands. She looks real awkward and comes off as wanting but not allowed to cover her breasts. She still looks a bit uneasy in the clothed side, but not like in the nude photo.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 02:04 AM by Jedi Idej »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Participants needed for quick experiment (results are in!)
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 02:06 AM »
It's hard to believe that she would be uncomfortable being naked though, isn't it? I mean, look who we're talking about here. I know she looks uncomfortable, but c'mon!! It's Jenna Freakin' Jameson!!