Author Topic: NECA Gears of War 3 3/4 scale  (Read 2015 times)

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
NECA Gears of War 3 3/4 scale
« on: November 30, 2012, 10:59 AM »
Yesterday NECA announced that they will be making a Gears of War 3 3/4 inch scaled line.  Thoughts?

I have all 3 of the games and have never played them  :P  (to busy being an adult and not having time to play games - yet for some reason I keep buying them...)

I do see this line as potential cool figures that can fit in as EU SW/GI Joe stand-ins or for good custom fodder.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: NECA Gears of War 3 3/4 scale
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 11:04 AM »
I'm not into Gears of War, but I hope this line is a huge hit for Neca and opens the door for more 3 3/4 inch lines. I would love some good 1:18 Terminators w/ vehicles, Prometheus (the ship and characters), Aliens Marines with an APC, and some cheap(er) Predators in scale with my GI Joes.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 11:52 AM »
I'm not into Gears of War, but I hope this line is a huge hit for Neca and opens the door for more 3 3/4 inch lines. I would love some good 1:18 Terminators w/ vehicles, Prometheus (the ship and characters), Aliens Marines with an APC, and some cheap(er) Predators in scale with my GI Joes.

couldn't agree with you anymore.  My first thought at the news of this was I hope they make Predator figures in this scale!

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:18 PM »
I haven't played the game but I have seen the larger scale figures and they look pretty good.  I'd be interested in a couple of 4" scale figures to go with the Joes or SW figs.  Hopefully they'll be quality.  And, yes, if this is good for them, I hope they bring Predator and Alien to this scale eventually.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"