Author Topic: www.myspace.com  (Read 13961 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: www.myspace.com
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 05:38 PM »
An old friend of mine keeps trying to get me to sign up - so far I've managed to refuse - but she's been persistent...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 05:50 PM »
It seems like there are a LOT of women on the site from what I've seen.  Nothing wrong with a guy chatting with a few chicks about something other than Star Wars figures.   :D

:P

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 06:29 PM »
I've got one...I use it just like AIM and other new age communication technology...rarely.

Actually...I run my myspace quite a bit, but I'm not one to post bulletins begging for comments and blog kudos. It's nice if you use it in moderation, or for the right purpose. Just like Internet chatrooms, it's fairly certain you won't be getting a date from myspace anymore, so why use it like that? I've found a ton of people I wouldn't have otherwise made contact with using myspace.

However, I have been browsing around and I'm seeing a lot more kids under 16 on the site. I know you can turn your age back to 14 to set your profile to Private, but I'm talking about kids probably in 6-8th grade on there. It's a cool site, but it shouldn't be spanning that far.

« Last Edit: July 4, 2006, 05:30 PM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 06:34 PM »
Whats your profile page CHEWIE I did a search of Justin Cook but I didn't find any.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2006, 06:49 PM »

Proceed to Page 21.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:19 AM by Jediknight760071 »

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 06:54 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/billcable

Not much there, but it's there.  I have no desire to pimp my MySpace like some of those freaks do.  The main reason I signed up was to check out all the photos of the cute chicks.   ;D
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2006, 07:58 PM »
I've got one, but don't do too much with it. I basically set it up the first day and haven't updated much at all since  :P. I just use it to chat with friends. I have a facebook too if any of you are on that.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 12:17 AM by Victor_Von_Doom »
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2006, 10:44 PM »
I'll play around with it some more, but here's my page now after a bit of editing -

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=59070695

This is my Star Wars home though.  So any Star Wars chat, let's keep it here.  But I did put a Vader helmet pic on my page.   ;)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 10:57 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 01:14 AM »
I started one tonight as well, just because all the cool kids are doing it, and I'm looking for other writers in the area.

http://www.myspace.com/benjaminkral
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediShawn

• Youngling
  • Do or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 06:39 PM »
Click Here.

I do not really care for these sites for, at least at my age, it is just a popularity contest. That is also an old picture, I might add. I have not changed much, but my hair is a lot longer now.
"Look, a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to just wait here and be captured, now all you want to do is stay?"
"Marching into the detention area is not what I had in mind!"

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 10:01 PM »
I got turned onto the site about a year ago by a girl I was dating at the time who was really into it.  Ironic that I found out thanks to that site that she was screwin around behind my back.  After that, I got into the site big time and it's amazing how many people from high school I've found or that have found me that I haven't seen in years (some since graduation.)  I have some bands in my friends list, just to keep up on bulletins they post about shows and info and stuff, but everyone in my friends list is someone I know personally.  I avoid adding someone just for the sake of bumping my friends total. 

Here's my link:
http://www.myspace.com/twofive

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 02:01 AM »
Cool site you got there man!

Here's the main background for mine.  Of course, I had to put Bianca Beauchamp on it.   :)

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 10:54 AM »
Hey, CHEWIE, finally get to see your ugly mug!  ;D

Here's my site: S_A_Longhorn MySpace

haven't done much with it, but I did add the new Buckcherry song.  Friends are either high school friends, SW collectors, or my SW Battlefront clan members.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 10:57 AM by S_A_Longhorn »
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Commander_Miseria

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Touching from a distance further all the time..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 4, 2006, 10:28 AM »
my derelict of a website  :P

www.myspace.com/iancurtisreincarnate

Big JD fan (both joy division and jedi defender  :P), and I was born on my 18, the day he killed himself, so hopefully that explains the name  :P

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 5, 2006, 04:12 PM »
This site really is cool.... it's so hilarious to see so many people on it that I used to know back in high school and college.  I got a few comments from some girls about the Bianca pic I had, so I updated to a different pic that doesn't reveal her butt so much.