Author Topic: New Review: Myo  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
New Review: Myo
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:32 AM »

Coming back atcha with another review, and this one's kicking off a doozey of a wave of figures...  The Cantina Wave!  And more specifically, we pick apart Myo in today's review...

Myo is point man then, and he's no slouch folks...  Don't let the drunken stagger and the frosty brew in his hands fool you. 

None of this wave is really bad either, but of course nobody is perfect, even one-eyed green freaks with big "Ambrose Burnside" muttonchops!  This figure still ranks as one of my favorites in the modern line though, as does the entire wave, so I'm gonna give this guy lots of praise.

So READ RIGHT HERE the full review, and of course feel free to share your thoughts/opinions with us on this figure as well. 

Gotta love those freaky background aliens.  This is the type of thing Hasbro puts out that makes collectors giddy to find in the aisles of their local retailers!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline bobafett14

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Pennsylvania Star Wars Collectors Society
Re: New Review: Myo
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 09:59 AM »
Great review!  I agree these 3 are some of the best from the OTC!

One question, do you usually include packaging variations in the reviews?  If so all 3 cantina aliens have variations to them (and EXTREMEMLY HTF at that !!!).

Myo has the cup packaged in the bubble AND also comes with it packed in hand, Trevvagg comes with the blaster packed in the bubble AND comes with it in hand.

Dannick has a tendrill that has a loop and one that is a straight tendrill.

If you need pics, let me know, I have pics of the Myo and Treevagg variations.
Star Wars and toy Collector since 1978(age 7).  currently over 6,500 SW items in my personal collection. Collect modern/vintage and everything in-between ;^)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: New Review: Myo
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 08:24 PM »
Hey Bob,

thanks for the kind words...  Fun figure to review, definitely.  I gotta get on the ball with the other 2 of the wave after my finals are over.

The packaging I tend to ignore.  If there were a significant variant like the Han Hoth figure, I'd touch on that as it transcends packaging, but I'm not a good reviewer for packaging...  I tend to just ignore it for the most part.  I'll likely mention it on the VOTC, but only because I figure it factors some into the price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77