Author Topic: Jon's (pks Darth Slothus) feedback  (Read 34027 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Jon's (pks Darth Slothus) feedback
« on: July 26, 2005, 02:44 PM »
Just got a bigtime hookup on the elusive ROTS Red Clonetrooper 3-pack from Darth Slothus here.  Jon's only been at JD for less than a week, and he's already kicking ass on helping folks out.  Thanks a ton Jon!  Thank your bro for sending it down to me too.  I owe ya' one!  Your Tarkin (and another ROTS figure) will be waiting for you...  ;)

- Matt
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:50 PM by Jeff »

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
  • You're no good to me dead!
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Slothus' feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2005, 05:39 PM »
Slothus is the best!  Hooked me up with all 3 clone repaints AND 51-53 the other night.  Always helpful and ready to stay out all night waiting for WM restocks!

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Thanks for the awesome deal on the SithvsJedi for Unleashed Aura Sing.  I think I got the better end of that deal!  Sorry the wife is upset with you....she'll get over it!  She doesn't understand the power of collecting!  By the way, I do dream starwars. 

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 5, 2005, 04:20 PM »
As promised, I received the Aurra Sing Unleashed in the mail today.  The package is in better shape than I even expected!  Thanks Slothus and Brother Slothus!

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 5, 2005, 04:21 PM »
Thanks for the special surprise you left in my garage this morning!  You are the man when it comes to hooking me up with hard to find new figures!  Expect payment sooner than later!

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 5, 2005, 04:23 PM »
Looking forward to completing the Diamond Bounty Hunters for Obi-wan's starfighter/anakin evo trade!  It is yours the  instant they arrive this fall!  Thanks for looking out for me!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #6 on: August 8, 2005, 05:18 PM »
Jon helped me out with a couple Mustafar Sentries, and a free ROTS store display.  Very cool of him!  Thanks Jon...  8)

- M

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 12:27 PM »
I just received my end of a trade/purchase from Jon and I could not be happier!  He really helped me out a lot with the ROTS AT-RT Driver, Mustafar Sentry, a green Clone Commander, Sith Eyes Anakin, the Vader and Sidious/Yoda Unleashed, and he threw in a Pilot Obi-Wan to boot! 

He's a tremendously nice guy, great communication, and he went above and beyond for me.  I'd deal with him again in a second and highly recommend him to everyone else!  Thank you so much Jon, and I hope you enjoy the Titanium ships when they arrive! :)

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 02:56 AM »
Slothus.   What can I say?   You always come through for me.  Thanks for keeping me up to date while I was in the wilds of Alaska.  You always deliver top quality, case fresh figures.  This time it was the micro Turbo Tank, sith eye Anakin, flea rider, and extra green and red repaints.  CAn't thank you enough!
On top of that, you hooked me up with the Target TIE DCPI and had stashed the Jedi vs Sepratists mulitpack for me!   I've said it many times, you are the man!

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 6, 2005, 11:00 AM »
Hi Jon.   Thanks for delivering on the Jedi Temple Assault and Imperial Throne Room Battle packs.  Items were case fresh and received quickly.

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 6, 2005, 11:01 AM »
Good deal on the latest trade -- Target clamshells + $30 for all 3 of the latest Target Fig/Cups combos.  Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!  As always, figures and packaging were in terrific condition!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 09:24 PM »
Just polished off some kind of bizarre trading love triangle with Jon here, and Darth_Anton.  A couple meet ups and a bunch of stuff sold and exchanged.  Sold some Kubricks to John, and got some JTA Battle Packs from him to pass along to others in need.  Fun dealing all the way through.  No worries.  Thanks!

- M

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 11:01 PM »
I'd be part of that triangle, I'd suppose.  (eww).  Still, thanks to monsieur slothus for passing on a Temple Assault pack to Matt on my behalf.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 12:39 PM »
Huge, huge thanks to Jon for hooking me up with a couple of K-Mart JTA's. The best part about the transaction was getting to meet with him personally and hang out for lunch. You can't go wrong when you make a deal, so don't hesitate if you have not done so yet.

Thanks again Jon!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jediscar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2005, 10:08 AM »
HI Jon,
   Thanks for another great trade.  Lots of stuff involved in this one including Hoth Battle Pack, Jedi Mickey/Yoda 2-pack, Kubrick IG88, Lando and Madine Saga Figures, some cash, and maybe more.  Anyways, it all went great and we are both very satisfied!  Let's keep the deals coming!