Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 5569 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Hello All
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 12:57 AM »
Welcome Zachmoe...  I'm assuming the California gang has grown a bit more...  Quite the membership from that state around these parts anymore.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline zachmoe

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 02:04 AM »
Yeah Jesse, but they're all in the Southern CA!!!  Almost no one here from Northern CA  :(   I know there are collectors here, but most are scalpers, I hate those guys.  I pick up extra figs occasionally, but not to sell on eBay, I get them so I can maybe trade with other people to get stuff i never picked up...  Anyways, I really hope there are more people up here in Northern CA on this forum, but looks like it's pretty slim...Matt mentioned someone else moving up here recently...hopefully we can do some trading or help each other out with store reports.... 

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 10:47 AM »
Darth slothus punk? Is that a new member?! And why's he trying to copy my first 2 names? Hey kid- hurry up and post our "lists" so I can try and get a deal goin' with darth Anton

Yeah! Hurry up! ;)

Welcome aboard! ;D
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 07:56 PM »
Bro- you'll like Jared- he's movin' up there..I don't know exactly where though. He's really cool and handy with a camera and..... ::)since you live in the stone age and havn't learned how to use one maybe you could get Jared over to the house to take pics of our SW room for the collections page( if he's in the area). see his work on the Comic con pics,kiddo!

He's TYDIRIUM on here :)

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 05:03 PM »
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 09:28 PM »
Welcome, I'm looking forward to many fun discussions with ya!   :)

:P