Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Favorite Breakfast Cereal

<< < (16/18) > >>

EdSolo:
I think I have only seen the "Big Three" in one store besides Target.  Target is probably the best place to find all five.  They also exclusively have the retro packaging at Target.  For whatever reason, they have not been stocked in the cereal aisle.  I have seen them either at the end caps at the registers or in the Halloween section.

I had never heard of Brute or Mummy before this year either.  I remember seeing the other three on the shelves.  Boo Berry did seem to be pretty scarce most of the time.

JediJman:
I think the two less familiar brands are limited release for Halloween unless sales surpass expectations for some reason.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: JediJman on October 19, 2013, 10:37 PM ---No, as stated above all five have been in market for 5-6 years or more.  The Count, Frank, and Blue have been in mainline distribution for decades.  The other two have been out of market for a long time, but were brought back just this year.  They will stay around if sales are strong enough, which is to say you won't see them again by Christmas.

--- End quote ---

Maybe it was the sales thing I was thinking of but I thought there was some 6th one...  Something "new" but made to look like it was one of the old ones.

Scockery:
Bride of Frankenberry?

Creature from the Black Lagoober?

Matt:
Say, do you like chocolate? Do you like peanut butter? Do you like Cheerios? If so, give Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version