Author Topic: Scott's feedback  (Read 52213 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: OCB's feedback
« Reply #15 on: December 2, 2003, 04:24 PM »
Second box merits second feedback.  Always a pleasure and that weird relationship continues....
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #16 on: December 9, 2003, 09:16 PM »
Just completed my first transaction with Scott, and it was a great experience!  Everything shipped well packaged, and I received everything in no time.  Thanks Scott for an awesome experience!  :)
dustrho

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2003, 11:23 AM »
I too completed my first transaction with Scott!  8)
Very pleased with the figure, very well packed & super communication. I look forward to dealing with Scott in the future!  :-*

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2003, 11:02 AM »
I just completed my first transaction with Scott, and it went great.  He was kind enough to help me attain the Santa Yoda, that I was unable to get.  The fan club doesn't accept the credit card that my wife and I have (they accept Visa/Mastercard only), and he was willing to order one and have it shipped directly to me.  I just received it this morning, in time to have it on display for Christmas :).  Don't hesitate to do any business or trading with Scott.  Thanks so much Scott for all of your help.  Have a great holiday season!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 11:27 AM by mosnab »

Offline Darth Paul

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2003, 09:45 PM »
Another great deal with OCB.  Thanks for hooking me up again!   Cheers!!! ;D

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 02:15 PM »
The cocky one comes through for me again with some of my ML needs, including the ultra rare Goliath.  Fast shipping in a well packed and strangely familiar box ;)
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2004, 01:39 PM »
Always a pleasure with mr. Scott.   Lots of stuff in the box, or boxes, in this case.  I always feel like I owe Scott more than I send.  That's good and bad at the same time.  

Still, no worries here and Waldorf and Statler arrived at precisely the right time as my wife is feeling a little low.  Those ugly old bastages should put a smile on her face later today.  Thanks.

Offline proudfather2

• Jedi Initiate
  • Todd
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2004, 03:00 PM »
It was a great trade with OCB, everything was in order. It would be my pleasure to do it again. Thanks again.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #23 on: March 3, 2004, 01:08 AM »
Another one in the books with Old Cooky.  No problems with Scott here, other than the fact that he gave me some additional crap that I didn't ask for...   ::)

Despite that, I'd probably still deal with him again anyway...   :P   You might want to as well, especially if you collect sports figures from loser franchises that have never made it out of the first round!  The tiger print thong I sent him was a much nicer extra than the garbage that I received from him in return.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts, I suppose...   :-\

Affectionately,

- Matt
« Last Edit: March 3, 2004, 01:22 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2004, 01:42 PM »
Received a very nice box from a bad man.  A very, very bad man.  Some wonderful items packed in there, many of which I actually needed :P  But as soon as I picked up the box, I knew that Scott had a plan.  

He wants someone else to fall for the Mighty Beanz lure.  To that end he sent me several of them.  I could hear the damn things rattling as soon as the post office lady brought it out.  She certainly got a good chuckle out of the expression on my face when she set the box down >:(  Scott will now be known to me as FB, at least at the post office.  

Oh sure, everything else in the box was exceptional in terms of condition and packing, but that's the usual.  

Bad man.  Very bad man. :-*

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2004, 09:22 AM »
received my item from Scott in no time. Great item packaging, all around A+  
Thanks Scott
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 11:55 AM »
Just received 2 parcels from Scott. He was even kind to combine shipping for Bob & I.  8)

Looking forward to more future transactions.  

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 1, 2004, 04:59 PM »
Just completed another transaction with our boy Scott here.  It couldn't have gone any better.  He was nice enough to hook me up with the lone MOTU figure I wanted to get, Roboto, and was even nice enough to contact me about it in the first place.  Great communication, great packing, fast shipping...and even as a bonus he threw in four X-Men Mighty Beanz.  A heck of a guy, don't hesitate to do business with OCB.  Even if he does start you thinking about a new collection  ::)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2004, 03:20 PM »
Well, Scott recently threatened that if I didn't start leaving feedback, that he'd have me banned from the forum, so here goes:

Scott Pearson is a gentleman and a scholar.

We've traded several times over the last few months, and Scott has hooked me up with everything from the ultra-rare Tanus Spijek, to some empty Hasbro shipping cases, to a magazine which contained a photo of my old roommate's bare-naked ass.

All he typically asks in return are some old, non-special edition DVDs, which really aren't worth anything to me, anyway.  Or maybe some burned-CDs (same deal).

I will continue to deal with Scott until the time arises that he wakes up and realizes that he's getting duped.

Thanks, Scott!  Love you!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 03:21 PM by Virex »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2004, 05:05 AM »
I got some Kubricks for Scott. I had them on order for a long time, but he stuck to the deal and came through!!

Cheers Mate!!