Collecting > Star Wars Action Figures

Master Phruby's Customs Thread

<< < (2/96) > >>

Angry Ewok:
Nice custom, and welcome to JediDefender.  ;)

I wish I could do an VOTC carded custom of myself but I haven't seen any Porkins on the pegs in a while.  :-\

Snively Bandar:
Hey, that's real cool Phruby!  Lucky kid you've got there.  I'm sure plenty of kids (and a few grown ups) would be stoked to be their own action figure.   8)

Is it just the lighting in the picture there, or is the OTC logo at the bottom left a little different?  I can't really see anything at the top of it, where the "Star" word would be.  I think it's probably just the lighting though.

Did you shave/"spike"/modify the Anakin's hair at all, to match your son's crew cut?  Hard to tell.  Regardless, nice custom job and cute kid there!

Oh yeah, welcome to JD too!   ;)

Phrubruh:
The box and logo are from a votc han solo. So its the real clam shell. I didn't do anything to the anakin head. It kind of looks like him and I'd probably mess up the head anyway.

I'm currently on the lookout for a head that looks like me. I've got an extra jedi luke that is going to loose his head once I find one.

Jesse James:
Paul, shoot me your image over sometime (you can send to my JD.com address if you want.  Should be on my profile on the front page).

Not to toot my own horn but I think I probably have the largest generic 3.75" action figure noggin' collection on the net.  I can at least aim you the right way(s) perhaps.

Just lemme know!

JJ

Phrubruh:
Taken care of. Now I'm home. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version