Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

Scenes that made you shudder

(1/6) > >>

Reid:
Was there any scenes in ROTS that made you shudder or get a little tearful? For me it's:

1. Order 66 Montage (Especially with that music playing)
2. Darth Vader ignites his saber in the Council Room
3. The shot of Vader and the 501st Stormtroopers marching to the Temple
4. Vader Burning scene
5. The scene of the V-Wings flying towards Tarkin's Star Destroyer
6. Obi-Wans "Brother" Monologe after the Mustafar duel
7. Vader crying in the seperatist outpost
8. Owen and Beru facing the Twin Suns

Ryan:

--- Quote from: HunterofThePegs on September 17, 2005, 10:45 PM ---Was there any scenes in ROTS that made you shudder or get a little tearful? For me it's:

1. Order 66 Montage (Especially with that music playing)
2. Darth Vader ignites his saber in the Council Room
3. The shot of Vader and the 501st Stormtroopers marching to the Temple
4. Vader Burning scene
5. The scene of the V-Wings flying towards Tarkin's Star Destroyer
6. Obi-Wans "Brother" Monologe after the Mustafar duel
7. Vader crying in the seperatist outpost
8. Owen and Beru facing the Twin Suns

--- End quote ---

Those are some really good ones. I knew they were coming but I couldn't help from getting goosebumbs and the chills. And it has happend to me every time I've seen the movie.

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: HunterofThePegs on September 17, 2005, 10:45 PM ---Was there any scenes in ROTS that made you shudder or get a little tearful?
--- End quote ---

Not really.  But there are several in the Top 5 Hotties thread.

Tracy:
I think you chose some awsome scenes.  Here are a couple of other ones that got to me:

1.  When Anakin was in the Temple and Padme was in her apartment and its seems as if they are looking at each other.

2.  When Padme lay dying as the "suit" is being placed on Anakin.  I let out a little gasp the first time I saw the part where Padme takes her last breath as Anakin takes his first breath with the mask.

3.  I particularly loved the scenes with Luke & Leia.  Especially when Beru is holding Luke while Owen stares at the sunset(s).

4.  Obi-Wan/Ewan's performance really got to me.  From his realization that it was Anakin to his having to tell Padme to his confrontation with Anakin all the way through his delivering Luke to Beru & Owen  -- I thought it was brilliant.

I'm sure there will be more as I view the DVD over and over

Jedi_Chick:
I think the entire battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin was so awesome, but so sad. Ewan McGregor really got Obi-Wan's obvious emotions through, in a completely un-cheesy way. Hayden Christiansen (ach... can't spell) did a really good job too. it was great and it all definitely made me shudder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version