- Opening segment was very good.
- Jericho vs. RVD was a good match for the time it was given. The Triple Threat at Unforgivencould be a MOTY canditate, IMO.
- The Goldberg Hype segments were good, though I think they could've shown more of his WCW past, but this is WWE we're talking about.
- Women's match was decent, and Lita is back. She should leave the Twist of Fate to Matt Hardy, though.
- The HBK/Orton segment was okay. It might be one of the best matches on the card. Why was Maven involved? Setting up a possible heel turn?
- The Triple H Ego Trip, I mean "Party" was dull and boring. You could tell that the crowd hated it. Once again, HHH destroys the credibility of a wrestler by making fun of him and his past. Yawn. I hope he has to take a long vacation to heal his groin.
- Moolah vs. Victoria was pointless. The RKO afterwards was so predictable. WWE, PLEASE stop the shock factor. It doesn't work like it did in 1998!
- Spike Dudley vs. Rob Conway was a dull squash match. Their feud is really boring, and I just can't wait for it to end.
- Speaking of never ending feuds, let's hope that the other boring feud (Steiner vs. Test) ends at Unforgiven. The match between Test and Val Venis was only booked to further the feud. I bet that Stacy swerves us and turns on Steiner this Sunday.
- Contract signing was a waste of time. We all know that Shane will get killed at Unforgiven.
- The commentator feud is just really gay. Please let it end!
I thought that RAW was decent this week, but it was still pretty bad. I give it a C+
this week. I hope that the product picks up after Unforgiven (when HHH FINALLY loses the belt).