« on: July 29, 2004, 09:22 PM »
I've been on five decent ones.
1) Age 16: Went to upstate New York with a friend's band so they could play a show with a band called Bigwig.
2) Age 17: Went to D.C. with friends to see the Star Wars Magic of Myth exhibit when we thought that it would be a one time only deal - also drove up to Pittsburgh to visit friends and went white water rafting on the Ohio Pyle (pile?).
3) Age 18: Skipped senior prom to drive to Kentucky to go to Krazy Fest. Saw Snapcase and Sick of it All among dozens of other kick ass bands.
4) Age 20: First tour with my old band - we went up the coast from Tampa to NYC and back. Three weeks. Very fun.
5) Age 21: Second tour with my old band, started in Tampa, headed out through Alabama, up through Tenn. and Chicago and Indy into Pennsylvania over to NYC and then back down the coast. Also very very fun.
I've been on many other short ones, but those are the big ones.