Panel over and moving into Q&A... only "NEW" reveals were updates on 6" Revan and 6" Sabine; 3.75" Seventh Sister; and preview of prototypew for 6" ANH Leia coming 2016.
Tidbits from the Q&A, courtesy of Star Wars Action News facebook page
- Force Friday shortages = "compressed timeline led to Force Friday shortages. They're working hard to make sure you get the figures in your stores and in your hands very soon"
- More Rebels figures are coming = "Dedicated to producing new ones. Can't say who but strong hints about new Season 2 characters Hondo and the new bounty hunter"
- Black Series 3.75" at Walmart = "they're testing the line with Wal Mart. If they sell as well as they hope they could become a regular non exclusive line again. But they're very expensive to make and they are concerned with fans accepting the higher price required to put the articulation in the figures"
- 6" C-3PO = "have patience"
- there will probably be a Celebration London exclusive = "something fun"
- crappy X-Wing plastic = "they recognize the problems and they are trying to rectify the issues with the guns. They're trying to keep up with new safety regulations, new materials that keep costs down, etc. so the toys keep evolving. They seemed to agree with the disappointment with that vehicle, though they didn't say that in so many words."
And, panel over.