Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Latest vintage acquisition

<< < (248/355) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: evenflow on December 22, 2012, 08:42 PM ---I love the one man skiff. Favorite mini rig i have.

--- End quote ---

Got these in the mail last week.  Spendy, but man are they cool.

JesseVader08:
I finally pulled the trigger and grabbed the last mini-rig I need, the Security Scout.

While I was at it, I couldn't resist this lot of 12 Stormtroopers.  Let the army building begin!

JediJman:
Those are some nice troopers!  Hard to find them in such nice condition, let along a big lot of them.  How are you liking that Scout ship?  I need to go catalog my vintage soon...

JesseVader08:
Can you believe I only paid $50 for those 12 Stormtroopers?  They were sold to me as "beaters", but I was amazed by their great condition, some of their limbs are still quite stiff.  Sure, there's a little discolouring, but it's pretty mild.  8)

JediJman:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on January 21, 2013, 12:16 AM ---Can you believe I only paid $50 for those 12 Stormtroopers?  They were sold to me as "beaters", but I was amazed by their great condition, some of their limbs are still quite stiff.  Sure, there's a little discolouring, but it's pretty mild.  8)

--- End quote ---

Wow.  Wish all my beaters were in that kind of condition!  Nice haul.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version