Community > Other Toy Lines

Transformers

<< < (336/352) > >>

efranks:
I can confirm the pricing on the Masterpiece figures.  I saw them Monday at TRU.  I don't know that there was a difference with the SDCC release?  I thought it was just an early shot at getting them but maybe something in the packaging?

I thought that the TRU store release would be the same as SDCC.

E...

Ben:
Another shot at Masterpiece Grimlock? Sweet!

http://www.jedidefender.com/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Conventions/Toy_Fair_2014/Hasbro/Transformers&image=DSC_0287.JPG&img=&tt=

Thanks Jeff for grabbing a pic of this. I didn't see it anywhere else, so didn't know it was coming until this went up. Now if TRU/Hasbro would see fit to reissue the Optimus Prime set, and not that Year of the Horse thing...

JediJman:

--- Quote from: inadvertent imitation on February 20, 2014, 07:43 PM ---Another shot at Masterpiece Grimlock? Sweet!

http://www.jedidefender.com/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Conventions/Toy_Fair_2014/Hasbro/Transformers&image=DSC_0287.JPG&img=&tt=

Thanks Jeff for grabbing a pic of this. I didn't see it anywhere else, so didn't know it was coming until this went up. Now if TRU/Hasbro would see fit to reissue the Optimus Prime set, and not that Year of the Horse thing...

--- End quote ---

And of course I just bought one off Ebay for $150 a few weeks ago.   ::)  Just as well...the Transformer guys around here snag that stuff up right off the truck.  I've never seen any of the MP sets except seekers at TRU. 

Jeff:

--- Quote from: inadvertent imitation on February 20, 2014, 07:43 PM ---Thanks Jeff for grabbing a pic of this. I didn't see it anywhere else
--- End quote ---

Hooray, my ignorance over what is old and what is new leading to me just taking pictures of stuff I thought was cool pays off. ;)

Jesse James:
Jeff just spun around taking photos in booths of stuff he wasn't into...  the technique worked!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version