Collecting > Star Wars Action Figures

Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page

<< < (2/211) > >>

Quazar:
WOW!  Great stuff.

Some of these I've seen before on FFURG.

It's an embarassment of riches!  Sensory overload!

Quite a large, imaginative and eclectic group of customs.

That gamorrean is freaky and creepy!  And I LOVE the red-head TIE pilot!  I'm especially partial to the "Scarlet" head, obviously.

And my other fav is the "gung ho" headed stormtrooper.  Very cool!

wonderful stuff all around!

blaster_e11:
welcome fritz

i love the WW2 like troopers (i'm not too fond of the he-man gamorrean though)

hope u like theses boards, there are gerat ppl here

Julien

CHEWIE:
Ok, I'll comment on as many of these as I can.

Arctic Trooper - Very nice, I think all you need to do is add some sort of Republic/Imperial isnignia to a shoulder.

Stormtrooper w/ trenchcoat - That's a smooth looking custom.  Are the arms still articulated?

Trenchcoat w/ AT-ST helmet - Very nice, I love how you smoothed the buttons off the chest.   Wish I was confident enough to do that too.

Piett - Looks good.  Did you use a Motti body?

Corps head droids - Wonderful, especially the first one.  They really fit in well with the Star Wars look.

Gamor - Looks like he came from the cartoon series!  Maybe dry brush him a little for some added realism.

Trandoshan - Easily the best in the bunch I think.  Wow!  What legs did you use?

Imperial Whipper - I like it a lot.  Whip those Wookiees!  Also, if it could be pulled off, a more "electrical" looking whip would look great.

Clones - They all look nice, especially the gray one w/ removable helmet

Twi-lek - Now that's what I like to see!  Good color choice.

:P

jedistyle:
those are some really nice customs!

- the imperial officer in the trench coat is great, can you post a recipe for that one?

- the droids are awsome, especialy the first one with the star corps head! it looks like it could be an assasin droid, the first inthe HK series from "knights of the old republic" games.

- the gamorean could use some dry brushing, but otherwise is very cool, you never really see any gamorean customs that have other body types. the imperial whip man also could use a paint up, mabey even a little dry brushing, but very creative use of some cheap figures. i see them all the time at my kmart but never thought to use them like that.

- all the clones look great. the grey sniper is awsome, not sure if he is supposed to be a clone or not, but either way a great figure.

- the commander appo and his trooper look really well done, nice straight lines on the blue.

you have done some great work here and i can't wait to see more!

Nirvana:
Those are pretty sweet. I have to ask you though, how did you make those Masterchief Helmets on those clones? They look pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version