Collecting > Collections

Commander Apoc's collection

<< < (10/11) > >>

commander apoc:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on January 17, 2009, 02:26 PM ---Nice!  My posters ended up in the hallway as well.

One question I've been meaning to ask...how did you mount the Slave 1 vehicles to the wall?  That's a cool way to display them and I might have to try that myself.

--- End quote ---

That's a very simple answer. At the back of the vehicles are handles (if you're using it as a toy, very handy indeed :P).

You can use some steelwire (the ones that come with starwars packaging) or "clips" as we call em here in holland (for clipping the trashbag's tight) and just attach them to the handles.

Jank a neal or a attachment-hook in the wall, attach the steel wire and presto.... the slave's are hanging.
Keep in mind that if you use neals, that you don't make em point down but up.

good luck ;D

Matt_Fury:
Nice!  Great, and easy idea!

Theta 288:
Thats a beautiful Collection Apoc, dough I like everithing cuz you are a soldier/warrior collector as me, what calls me  the most is all the Tie fighters & vehicles that you have  :)... 
Anyway glad to find a clonist like me  :)

BTW:   trade me your Slave 1  8)

commander apoc:

--- Quote from: Theta 288 on February 22, 2009, 07:35 PM ---Thats a beautiful Collection Apoc, dough I like everithing cuz you are a soldier/warrior collector as me, what calls me  the most is all the Tie fighters & vehicles that you have  :)... 
Anyway glad to find a clonist like me  :)

BTW:   trade me your Slave 1  8)

--- End quote ---

Thanx for the comments, the room is really getting too small, the most is packed in boxes (hopefully for the new house in the near future).
I will look at you're collection soon, if you have a collection currently at this site.

As for the trade..... let me think..... NO

Theta 288:

--- Quote from: commander apoc on March 11, 2009, 01:13 PM ---
As for the trade..... let me think..... NO

--- End quote ---

hehehe! ;D funny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version