Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases

<< < (228/235) > >>

Greg:
Whaaaa? The Five Below near me hasn't restocked Clone Wars in a very long time. I'll have to check this week because some extra cheap troopers are always nice.

Jesse James:
Yeah, my 5 Belows blew out all the GIJ they had, haven't restocked now in a while, and I've not seen a Star Wars restock in ages.

They have the last couple TPM Wave TVC figures still lingering like a fart in a car, and the odd TCW figure, but nothing else.

McMetal:
Yeah, we have 3 here that I hit regularly, and the 2 that are farther away haven't stocked jack squat for SW in months it seems. But for whatever reason the one right near me keeps putting out new stuff regularly. Not sure if they had a bunch in the back or what, but I'm hoping as long as I keep buying them they'll keep putting more out...

McMetal:
Went back to 5 Below this morning on the way to work and picked up the last 5 Phase II clones. I believe this brings my total up to 18 now.  ;D

McMetal:
Thanks to the report over at JTA, was able to double down on some Clone Wars SOTDS goodness @ Ollie's tonight:

Xanadu Blood/Vulture Droid
AT-AP/Swamp Speeder

$10 apiece for these vehicles is freaking awesome!

Will definitely be going back this week to pick up a Jedi Turbo Speeder and Mandalorian shuttle.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version