Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases

<< < (232/235) > >>

Scockery:
Anyone looking for some Nikto Guards....minus accessories.
Hasbro Star Wars Clone CW TRU Exclusive Puko Naga Palace Guard 2010 Figure Loose

Scockery:
Garage sale gold. Another clone wars Jedi fighter (incredibly with all missiles), Corporate Alliance Droid tank missing a few parts, a BARC speeder (the wheelless version) with 501st figure, a tri fighter (might be ROTS) and a V-19 torrent missing an engine, a missible and the canopy (but I might have one some where). Also loose obi-wan and anakin...yawn, though it was cloth skirt Anakin. The rest of the stuff was other collections.

McMetal:
Picked up a few loose old TCW animated figures today at a local comic convention for some custom fodder...Yularen, Cadet Echo, Wolfpack clone. 3 for $10.  ;D

GrandMoffNick:
FINALLY picked up Ahsoka CW44. She comes with two hilts and two lightsabers that aren't original to her, but for $50 I was happy to have her finally. I can't believe what she sells for carded.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on June 27, 2016, 05:28 PM ---FINALLY picked up Ahsoka CW44. She comes with two hilts and two lightsabers that aren't original to her, but for $50 I was happy to have her finally. I can't believe what she sells for carded.

--- End quote ---

$50? Ouch.  I need to starting posting my extra figs for sale...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version