Community > Hall of Justice

Batman The Dark Knight

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ben:
Dammit, don't tell me they're only doing Scarecrow in that set. I just bought the TDK Movie Masters last week.

Greedo The Green Menace:
I hope not. It's K-Mart exclusive. i haven't seen a K-Mart in years!

Brian:
Although Target hasn't put their Dark Knight stuff out yet (that I've seen), it seems like the Movie Masters stuff (the 6" scale line) has sold through pretty quickly around here.  I grabbed a few of them when I was out looking for Indy stuff on the release day, and I've just seen the same Clown Thug/Goon figure on the pegs since then.  Anyways, these seem to be selling pretty well (or just not restocked at all).  Meanwhile, I think the 5"/cartoony stuff is sitting pretty well.

TRU is the only place around here that has gotten DCUC Wave 2, Target seems to have had it at one point (Electric Supes left), but otherwise has just had Wave 1 stuff.  I'm really looking forward to Wave 3 being released - that wave looks fantastic.

evenflow:
While i was out at Target for the Legacy and Clone Wars stuff i figured i'd try for the batman figures as well. NO luck with an unmasked or fear toxin batman but at least i got scarecrow.

Brian:
I saw (and picked up) the Batman Begins Batman at Wal-Mart, but haven't had any other sightings of these lately.  I have seen all of them so far, aside from Scarecrow and the Fear Toxin Batman.  I don't think any store has had these in stock since the May release, aside from finding that BB Batman at Wal-Mart last week.  Nicely done figures though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version