Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Captain America (Movie & Sequels)

<< < (48/60) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on November 25, 2015, 04:38 AM ---Oh snap! 

Captain America: Civil War - Trailer World Premiere

--- End quote ---

I hope I'm not getting worn out on Avengers, but most of that trailer did nothing for me.  I like the Iron Man vs. Cap and hope it doesn't take long to get to that.  Otherwise it was just a lot of Cap and Bucky running left or right.  The sides didn't look very even to me either.  I hope this ends up being more of a 50-50 break across the known heroes like they ran it in the comics vs. pretty much all of the heroes vs. the government.  That's the X-Men's schtick. 

Scockery:
Will William Hurt go all Red Hulk on us?

Will Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider show up in the end credits zinger?

JediJman:
No. No.

BillCable:
Reactions from Guardians of the Galaxy's James Gunn to his viewing of Civil War:

--- Quote ---I saw Civil War and I think it's incredible. It's one of the best Marvel movies ever, and I can't believe what a wonderful job the Russo brothers did. And the cast. Oh my God, they're so good. So it's an amazing film and people are going to be really excited to see that come summertime.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I'm trying to think about what is cool to say or not. But I will say this one thing. Tom Holland [Spider-Man] is […] off-the-charts awesome. Off. The. Charts. Awesome. Off the charts. Truly. Hand to my heart, he's amazing.
--- End quote ---

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/40624/james-gunn-sees-raves-about-civil-war

77Skywalker:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the first movie I saw more than once in a day in the theaters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version