Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (12/47) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February 26, 2013, 01:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Greg on February 24, 2013, 12:35 AM ---Check out Gamestop if you have one around. I found Wave 3 at four local stores, and for only $13 per figure. Unfortunately they are only getting the Autopsy Zombie at 1 per case, but the rest of the figures are at least doubled up so you should be able to have a relatively easy time getting the other three.

--- End quote ---

Dude, thanks for this great suggestion!

We have like 20 Gamestops around here. The first one I hit up at lunch had all of Wave 3 in a display at the counter, and I was able to pick up everything I needed, and for a sweet $12.99 as you mentioned. =WINNING  ;D

I hope they continue to stock this stuff with future waves, maybe even some of the 2 and 3-packs.

--- End quote ---

Glad you found what you were looking for! One extremely helpful employee hooked me up with a list of what Gamestop will be offering toy-wise from now until late August, and unfortunately there is no more Walking Dead. Be prepared to go elsewhere (Barnes and Noble?) for the comic Wave 2 and any upcoming multipacks. Hopefully they will be back with Series 4 though.

McMetal:
Dang, makes sense though I guess...seems like they are trying to hype the new first-person shooter WD video game coming out next month.

Neal:
I just got Michonne and her two pets from a fellow collector.  They display quite well together.

McMetal:
OMG, McFarlane just confirmed on Talking Dead that we're getting an Andrea figure this year! (Maybe September?)

This was #1 on my list of the remaining TV characters to be made. Good times.

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March 17, 2013, 10:50 PM ---OMG, McFarlane just confirmed on Talking Dead that we're getting an Andrea figure this year! (Maybe September?)

This was #1 on my list of the remaining TV characters to be made. Good times.

--- End quote ---

Yep, Andrea is apart of Wave 4 which was announced back at Toy Fair. The other figures in the wave will be Carl, The Governor, and two Riot Gear zombies. Carl was actually on display as an early prototype sample, but the other four figures were merely pictured on a placard. It should be a solid wave though and I'm looking forward to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version