Community > The Bullpen

The Avengers: The Toys

<< < (62/66) > >>

Nicklab:
The second wave of Avengers figures from the animated series have turned up at 5 Below.  That wave includes Thor, Nick Fury, Hawkeye and The Leader.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on December  5, 2014, 09:15 AM ---The second wave of Avengers figures from the animated series have turned up at 5 Below.  That wave includes Thor, Nick Fury, Hawkeye and The Leader.

--- End quote ---

I saw those weeks ago and wondered what the heck they were...thanks!

Nicklab:
Check out this article for a look at what's coming in the Avengers - Age of Ultron toy line. 

12-inch Titan Hero Tech Figures
-Hulk
-Thor
-Iron Man
-Captain America

12-inch Titan Hero Tech Deluxe Figure
-Iron Man Hulkbuster Armor

The 2.5" figure line appears in this article as a series of multipacks with playset elements.  There's a Hulkbuster set with the Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man along with a playset component. Other playset elements combine to build up an Avengers tower.

JediJman:
Number of new Marvel/Star Wars Titan Hero 12" figures now available: 32

Number of new Marvel/Star Wars Titan Hero 12" figures I am interested in purchasing: 0

Nicklab:
I saw some of the new Avengers - Age of Ultron line at a TRU store a couple of days ago. 

The 2.75" figures look thoroughly disappointing.  The only possible interest I have in these is the playset components that can be combined into a larger Avengers playset.  It's cool that there's another Quinjet and the cycle, but otherwise?  It's kind of a letdown.

There actually IS a line of 3.75" figures for this line.  But they're the *REALLY* dumbed down type of sculpts that we saw in the Avengers Assemble line in the past couple of years.  To quote Scott, "They look like cake toppers".  Personally, I'm hoping that we get some Age of Ultron sculpts of the new characters like the twins, Strucker, Ultron plus the new looks for Cap and Iron Man in the Avengers Infinite line.

The one really semi-impressive piece that I've seen so far?  The Titan Tech Hulkbuster Iron Man.  It looks cool, but it's horribly underarticulated.  I think the Marvel Legends B-A-F version might be infinitely better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version