Community > Joe Defender

BBTS Exclusive 7-Pack Battle Packs

<< < (6/6)

shmashwitdaclub:
cool - mine is processing

iFett:
Hello,

Thank you for ordering from BigBadToyStore.com!

Your preorder item(s) have arrived and we have processed your order. To view the status of your order please log-in to your BBTS Account.

Your order summary is listed below:

Product ID Description Sub Standard Collector Subtotal
HAS20934 BBTS Exclusive GI Joe 7-Packs - Set of Slaughter's Marauders, Dreadnoks, Resolute GI Joe, Cobra   1   $124.99

Subtotal: $124.99

This makes up for not being able to find any new Joes out there...   :)  I'm just notoriously bad about not shipping my POL so they will probably sit there for a few months until I can find some other stuff.   :-\  Oh well...Safe n Secure

Sprry75:
My Dreadnok set arrived today; words can't describe its badassesness.

shmashwitdaclub:
got these sets today too - love them!  the paint apps are great.  I think my favorites from each pack are Road Pig (he's an easy pic) and probably Taurus.  Taurus looks a lot better than I expected.  I like everything about him but his knees.  The don't match the sculpting on the legs so there is a slight articulation issue but I can forgive it. 

Lowlight is awesome but they didn't give him a knife or whatever the heck it was from the POC version that is supposed to plug into his leg.

also, I broke the hose peg off Blowtorch's backpack while removing him from the package.  not sure how that happened...

Greedo The Green Menace:
I just saw that BBTS has a 1 day only sale for the Marauders for 20$ off if anyone was still interested but hasn't bitten yet. I just ordered a set, it's a steal at that price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version