Community > Joe Defender

GI Joe Retaliation - The Toys!

<< < (60/61) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on April 11, 2014, 01:26 AM ---I found some figs tonight for my bro but 5B's are getting picked over DAMN fast here.

I got a Kwinn, Flint, and some others.  Army builders are almost always gone immediately.  I'm looking though.

I was hoping to find Lady Jaye for myself, but that's not the wave coming in here I guess?

I got an Ultimate SS though, for my meager "I want ultimates of figures I dug as a kid" collection, and holy **** is this SS "ultimate" to the max.  I can't even tell what half his accessories even are, they're so tiny and weird looking.

--- End quote ---

Ultimate SS is a steal for five bucks. Kwinn and Flint are pretty awesome too. As I said earlier... I'm so bummed my region isn't getting that wave. I would have a field day.

Regarding Lady Jaye, that figure is shipping with the other assortment, aka the Night Viper wave. I'm hoping the Five Below distribution changes at some point, with the Night Viper wave hitting up north and the Ultimates down south. If you get desperate for a Lady Jaye and don't mind paying ten bucks, TRU might be worth a shot.

efranks:
Dang, Jesse.  I passed up a Lady Jaye fig at TRU last weekend.  I won't be back to that store anytime soon though.  HTS still has her in stock also and there was that 20% off w/ free shipping code but I think it expired Monday.

E...

Jesse James:
I'll hold out for 5Below.  I think these may keep turnin up and new cases may surface.  As fast as they're selling I wouldn't be shocked.  Guess I need to get a beret and sawed off shotgun for flint next time my brother does a Marauder order too. :) He's not as ultimate as the title suggests.

My brother wants night vipers and crimson guards...  Those don't seem to linger.  Budo does though.

efranks:
I've been looking for Night Vipers and CGs also.  Joe K picked me up a couple CGs in Scranton last night so they are around.

E...

P-Siddy:
I saw Lady jaye at a 5 Below yesterday... along with a bunch of ninjas (Blind Master, Cyber, Dark)... not sure what figures are in what wave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version