Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

The Future of Star Wars Collecting?

<< < (66/172) > >>

Darth_Anton:
I'm just happy with any new OT character. At the top of my ultimate wish list though, is a newly sculpted snow-biker scout from the incredible cross-sections book with snow-speederbike.

CHEWIE:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 21, 2013, 07:00 PM ---I kinda hope sets like the TRU pilots expand to Rebel Troopers that way.  Non-helmeted guys need love.  Some non-helmeted Impy's would be fine too, for sure.

--- End quote ---

^ This.

TRU has had what seems like a lot of pilot sets in recent memory.  I think we need to see an expansion into more generic army builders - in the realm of ground troops. 

Rebel Forces
- Rebel Fleet Trooper (TVC, new head)
- Endor Rebel (TVC, new head)
- Mon Calamari Officer (TVC Ackbar, repaint)
- Rebel Marksman - NEW!

Imperial Forces
- Stormtrooper (Legacy Spacetrooper - Joe Johnston version)
- Death Star Trooper (TVC Imperial Navy Commander, gray paint)
- Imperial Officer (Needa sculpt, new head)
- Imperial Terror Trooper - NEW!

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on March 26, 2013, 12:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 21, 2013, 07:00 PM ---I kinda hope sets like the TRU pilots expand to Rebel Troopers that way.  Non-helmeted guys need love.  Some non-helmeted Impy's would be fine too, for sure.

--- End quote ---

^ This.

TRU has had what seems like a lot of pilot sets in recent memory.  I think we need to see an expansion into more generic army builders - in the realm of ground troops. 

Rebel Forces
- Rebel Fleet Trooper (TVC, new head)
- Endor Rebel (TVC, new head)
- Mon Calamari Officer (TVC Ackbar, repaint)
- Rebel Marksman - NEW!

Imperial Forces
- Stormtrooper (Legacy Spacetrooper - Joe Johnston version)
- Death Star Trooper (TVC Imperial Navy Commander, gray paint)
- Imperial Officer (Needa sculpt, new head)
- Imperial Terror Trooper - NEW!

--- End quote ---

100% agree. We have way more pilots than ships for them to fly. Ground forces need some multipack love. And yes, I do mean SA figures...I'm definitely not into the 5-POA nightmare. Sure, figures like Dorme and Amidala don't need to be SA, but troops definitely do.

Jesse James:
Troops make the collecting world go round.

Scockery:
Make 'em 5 packs.

Toss in Echo Base Trooper (minor repaint or new head) and Imperial Riot Trooper (all new). I'd ditch Needa's legs, too since I hated them on the old Death Star Trooper (it's that awkward looking right foot).

I only got one of the Battle of Endor sets (where'd they all go?) and passed on the Yavin pilots set.  I tired of pilots some time ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version