Collectibles > Kubricks

So is Medicom killing the Kubrick Star Wars line...???

<< < (12/17) > >>

space monkey:
Not that this is any great surprise but the 2014 Winter Wonder Festival was held in Japan on Sunday and no Kubricks were to be seen let alone Star Wars.

These are Medicom's list of exclusives for the event and yet again no carded exclusive to be found, repaint or otherwise.

Here are pictures from Medicom's booth from the event provided by be@rbrickmania.

I'd take the demise of SW Kubricks and Kubricks in general with more ease if Medicom just released those Ghostbusters *sigh*

Jayson:
Star Wars isn't completely of Medicom's radar though as they are producing the 6" MAFEX line.

Plasticlab:
Such a waste, only needed a Gonk droid to finish the original 21... i had high hopes for the vintage style line.

Adrian:

--- Quote from: Jeff on December 13, 2013, 02:57 PM ---Same story they've stuck with for over a year now...

I'm now working under the assumption that the next series will be an Episode 7 series we'll see in Spring 2016.   :-\

--- End quote ---

i think this is spot on now. fingers crossed

All i want for Christmas is news about a new kubrick series

space monkey:
At the very least if there turns out to be no Ep7 Kubricks we can all stop holding our collective breaths for news on any new Kubricks and accept the series as dead.

I'm pulling these figures out of the air but at this stage I'm betting on 60/40 there will be Ep7 Kubs. 60% yes, because they would be mad not to get in on that merchandising bonanza and 40% no, because the last couple of years have shown us Medicom aren't interested in putting out new Kubricks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version